- The minimum required quantity for In-Person Community CPR: Hands-Only (Code3 HandsOnly-2017) is 10.
The “Traditional” approach to certification has many advantages for employers and employees:
- One in-person instructor session completes certification requirements
- Flexible on-site scheduling at the employer eliminates the need to send employees out to different training companies
- Lower overall cost than sending employees to a “brick and mortar” traditional training center
- More convenient to host class at the workplace at a time convenient to employer
- Employees receive highly engaging instruction from experienced working paramedics and EMTS’
- All employees trained on the same date, eliminating confusion and additional workload in tracking certifications